1959. - Rođena je španska glumica Vikrotija Avril.
- Acting is the work of two people-it's only possible when you have the complicity, the help, even the manipulation of a director.
- Compared to dancing, films seemed to me to be the work of lay bums. There was no physical pain; it was enough to say and imagine what was in the script. It was very easy for me.
- For most of my career, I've played roles that were written for other actresses.
- I chose the most explosive dress I could find. I put a ton of makeup on and some great round earrings. I looked like Jennifer Jones in Duel in the Sun.
- I like men with some belly who are a little over the hill.
- I really wanted to work and become independent.
Na današnji dan, 4. jula - Kompjuter biblioteka